- (Ongoing) Various employers – Freelance translator
- (March 2017) Language, Mobility and Belonging Conference 2017 – Conference Assistant and IT support
June - August 2017
Research and Communication Intern
- Researched and compiled reports in support of grant applications and advocacy campaigns.
- Curated the content of the website of an online network of child protection specialists.
- Prepared reports and infographics for media outlets.
November 2016 - April 2017
Faculty committee assistant
- Faculty-based management of a broader waste-reduction programme.
- Active engagement to reduce the Faculty’s ecological footprint.
- Successful sustainable recycling of unused facilities.
December 2015 – present
- Analysis of clients’ communication strategies in the Danish and Italian media.
- Provision of detailed reports on clients’ communicative impact.
- Development of commercial awareness and familiarity with marketing strategies.
October 2015 – September 2016
Library Facilities Steward
- Developed competence in independent conflict management.
- Delivered excellent front-desk customer service.
- Achieved supportive relationships with managers and co-workers.
September 2015 – April 2016
Language Class Coordinator
- Managed and virally promoted student-led intercultural events.
- Represented the interests of the society across different departments.
- Administered the running of 30 free language classes for students.
June 2014 – September 2014
- Carried out a summer research project on literature in translation.
- Researched on the translation strategies of 40 publishers.
- Presented my findings at an international conference.
- One-week internship work on a web translation project.
- Independently built the Italian and Danish versions of one website.
- Acquired familiarity with the WordPress website interface.
October 2013 – June 2016
- Liaised with the public to promote the gallery’s various exhibitions.
- Engaged with visitors over the artwork and answered general queries.
- Carried out frequent independent research to foster public engagement.